PFG120-50 High Efficiency Roller PressTechnical parameter for φ1200×500 roller press
|Equipment name||PFG120-50 roller press |
|One ||Basic parameter of equipment|
|Dimeter of roller||mm||Φ1200|
|Length of roller||mm||500|
|Linear velocity of roller||m/s||1.48|
|Rance of working cleaning between rollers||mm||15~30|
|Two ||Main part|
|2.1 Roller press|
|Level of protection ||IP23|
|Allowed maximum transmission power||kW||315|
|Nominal speed ratio||31.5|
|Manufacturer ||Hubei Jujin transmission|
|18.104.22.168 Oil station |
|Cooling water consumption||m3/h||6|
|Heater power ||KW||2|
|Manufacturer ||Together with roller press|
|Manufacturer ||Wa Fangdian|
|2.1.5 bearing temperature measurement thermal resistance (4nos)|
|Temperature measurement ||ºC||0~100|
|External connection length||mm||1000|
|2.1.5Grease centralized lubricating system|
|Model of oil pump||PFDN-45Multi point lubrication pump|
|Number of lubricating points||14|
|Oil volume of each spout||ml||0.16|
|2.1.7 Hydraulic system|
|Diameter of main oil cylinder||mm||¢320|
|Number of main oil cylinder||4|
|Normal working pressure||MPa||12|
|Max working pressure||MPa||16|
|Route of oil cylinder||mm||70|
|Model of energy accumulator /Volume/manufacturer||NXQ-40/ 32L /Zhejiang|
|Parent material||35 forging steel|
|Structure:solid forging or separated bushing||solid forging or separated bushing|
|Hard facing thickness of roller surface ||mm||20|
|Hard facing hardness of roller surface ||HRC50|
|Hard facing shape of roller surface||Straight stripe|
|Lifetime of hard facing layer of roller ||h||≥8000|
|2.1.9 Bearing housing (4nos)|
| Weight ||kg||2800|
| Weight ||kg||12850|
|2.1.11 Feeding device|
|Adjusting valve||Manual operation screw adjusting valve|
|Material of liner||Wear resistant material|
|2.1.12 Electrical control system||Supplied with roller press|
|2.2 Weigh bin||Fabricate by buyer at site based on drawing provided by seller.|
|Model and number of sensors||Supplied by buyer|
|Scope of supply: include complete set of roller press(include electrical control system.)|
Here in Jiangsu Pengfei Group Co., Ltd, we have a wide range of product lines for customers, and we provide overall contracting services for cement production enterprises, including technological design, equipment supply, and assembly and debugging of equipment. And we undertake international biding projects as well. Moreover, we also provide equipment and technical service for grinding, calcining, crushing, dust collecting and transporting in enterprises like metallurgy, chemical industry, mining, electricity, and environment protection, etc.
1. Cement plant: for this line, we provide various services including engineering design, civil construction, equipment, assembly and debugging, technology services, and general contracting service.
2. Cement grinding plant: our cement grinding plant has advantages of simpler processing flow, easier operation, less investment, electricity saving, and environmental protection, and it can be mixed with admixture.
3. Industrial kiln and furnace: our industrial kiln and furnace is widely used in fields like metallurgy, chemical industry, building refractories, environmental protection sector, and that.
4. Grinding equipment: it is typically designed for grinding various ores and grindable materials for industrial and mining enterprises, and it can also be used for open-circuit grinding as well as circulatory closed-circuit grinding in conjunction with the powder classifier.
5. Crushing equipment: our crushers are typically designed for coarse and medium crushing of ores and other materials.
6. Dust collector: this kind of equipment is typically used in fields like metallurgy, electricity, chemical industry, building material, and many other sectors.
7. Cooling equipment: our monocular cooler has features of compact, rational and simple structure, high thermal efficiency, low maintenance costs, less equipment investment and high-efficiency operation. And all of our coolers have the advantages of high efficiency and low operation costs.
8. Drying machine: our rotary dryer is mainly used for drying slag, clay, limestone and more in fields of cement, chemical engineering, metallurgy, building material, etc.
9. Compound fertilizer equipment: this kind of machine features easy technology, low investment and convenient opera
Pictures of overseas projects