600-8000tpd Small Cement Processing Plant
|FOB Price:||US $10,000,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $10,000,000/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, cash|
- Model NO.: PFCCP
- Product: Cement
- Condition: New
- Processing: Cement Calcining & Grinding Line
- Brick Raw Material: Limestone
- Grade of Cement: 425, 525, 625
- Certification: CE, SGS, ISO 9001:2008
- Automation: Automatic
- Type: Cement Making Machine
- Method: Crushing, Calcining & Grinding
- Cement Type: White or Grey Cement
- Cement Kind: OPC, Slag Cement, Pozzolan Cement
Summary of cement production lime:
Cement is typically made from limestone, gypsum, slag, flyash, etc. The raw materials are extracted from the quarry crushed to a very fine powder and then blended in the correct proportions.
This blended raw material is heated in rotary kiln where it reaches a temperature of about 1400 C to 1500 C. The raw feed enters the rotary kiln at the cool end and gradually passes down to the hot end, then falls out of the rotary kiln and cools down.
The material formed in the rotary kiln is described as 'cement clinker', after cooling, the clinker may be stored temporarily in a clinker store, or it may pass directly to the cement mill.
The cement mill grinds the clinker to a fine powder. A small amount of additive is normally ground up with the clinker.
A typical process of cement production for rotary kiln cement plant:
· grinding a mixture of limestone and clay or shale to make a fine mixed raw material;
· heating the mixed raw material to sintering temperature (up to 1400-1500 °C) in a cement kiln;
· grinding the resulting clinker to make cement.
In the second stage, the mixed raw material is fed into the rotary kiln and gradually heated by contact with the hot gases from combustion of the kiln fuel. Successive chemical reactions take place as the temperature of the mixed raw material rises.
· Single source for complete engineering, procurement and construction know-how
· Full life-cycle support, from initial raw material investigation to final commissioning
· Full integration and interconnection of products, including all auxiliary equipment
· Shortest time to full production
· Single source for all service requirements
· Expertise and know-how to limit project risk
· Reliable, energy-efficient technologies