Tube Mill Grinding Machines
|FOB Price:||US $2,000,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $2,000,000/ Piece|
|Transport Package:||Nude Packing, Iron Box, Wooden Box|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: PFGM
- Motor Type: AC Motor
- Rotationl Speed: 15.6r/Min.
- Materials: Blast Furnace Slag
- Processed Material: Blast Furnace Slag, Limestone, Coal, Clinker, etc.
- Motor: Chongqing, Siemens, etc.
- Mill Type: Vertical Roller Mill or Ball Mill
- Specification: CE, SGS
- HS Code: 8411820000
- Type: Ball Mill
- Motor Power: 1800kw
- Application: Mine
- Condition: New
- Finished Product: Slag Powder, OPC Ppc Psc Cement, Coal Powder, etc.
- Gearbox: Flender, Ngc, etc.
- Trademark: Pengfei
- Origin: Nantong, Jiangsu Province, China
tube mills filled with the material to be ground plus the grinding media. Industrial tube mill can operate continuously, fed at one end and discharged at the other end.
The tube mill is a key equipment for grinding crushed materials, and it is widely used in production lines for powders such as cement, silicates, refractory material, fertilizer, glass ceramics, etc. as well as for ore dressing of both ferrous non-ferrous metals. The tube mill can grind various ores and other materials either wet or dry.
According to driving method, tube mill can be divided into two types: edge-driving tube mill & central driving tube mill. Edge-driving tube mill is driven by motor together with pinion & bull wheel, while central driving tube mill is driven by gear reducer, coupling together with hollow shaft.
Advantages of tube mill:
1. strong suitability of the change on physical property of material, its output is high
2. grinding ratio is large, product is fine and the particle gradation is easy to adjust
3. wet process or dry process available, with the function of drying & grinding,
4. can be used in open-circuit grinding or closed circuit grinding system
5. Good sealing, operate under negative pressure without dust flying in working field
6. meet the demand of modernized large-scale productionTechnical parameters of tube mill:
|Specification (Diameter*Length) (m)||Rotating speed(r/min)||Feed size (mm)||Capacity|
|Load of grinding media (t)||Main motor||Main Reducer||Weight (t)|