Slag Grinding with Vertical Roller Mill in China
|FOB Price:||US $2,000,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $2,000,000/ Piece|
|Transport Package:||Nude Packing, Iron Box, Wooden Box|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: PFRMS36
- Motor Type: AC Motor
- Rotationl Speed: 31.87r/Min.
- Materials: Blast Furnace Slag
- Processed Material: Blast Furnace Slag, Limestone, Coal, etc.
- Motor: Chongqing, Siemens, etc.
- Mill Type: Vertical Roller Mill or Ball Mill
- Specification: CE, SGS
- HS Code: 8411820000
- Type: Vertical Roller Mill
- Motor Power: 1800kw
- Application: Mine
- Condition: New
- Finished Product: Slag Powder, Limestone Powder, Coal Powder, etc.
- Gearbox: Flender, Ngc, etc.
- Trademark: Pengfei
- Origin: Nantong, Jiangsu Province, China
Vertical roller mill has many different forms, but it works basically the same. All of these forms of machine come with a roller (or the equivalent of roller grinding parts), and roller along the track of the disc at the level of circular movement imposed by external grinding roller in the vertical pressure on the disc on the material being the joint action of compression and shear, and to crush.
Working principle of vertical roller mill:
Material grinding process motor through reducer rotating drive disc, the material falls from the mill under the central entrance and exit, under the action of centrifugal force to the disc edge by the roller to move and the crushing, grinding out lap after the material was speed up the flow to and vertical mill with one of the separator, after the meal by the separator back to the mill, the re-grinding; powder while grinding out with air, dust collection equipment in the system to collect down, that is, products. Established through the mill in the pneumatic conveying of materials, a larger air flow rate, which can use waste heat of gas, at the same time dry grinding operations.
Benefits of blast furnace slag grinding with vertical roller mill:
1. Smaller footprints
2. Low wear rate and stable quality
3. Low run cost and high drying ability
4. More grinding capacity (approx. 20-25%more ) than ball mill
Technical parameters of PFRMS36 slag grinding mill:
Allowable inlet moisture: 12%, Max. 15%
Blaine of outlet finished product: 420~450m2/kg
Max. Outlet moisture: <0.5%
Max. Inlet granularity: <50mm
Capacity: ≥ 65 t/h
Rotating speed of grinding table: 31.87r/min
Rotating direction: clockwise (seeing from above)